Thursday, June 7, 2012

Trying to keep it homemade

This would be my 6th week of being a working mommy again. I've been trying my best to keep a sense of normalcy around our neck of the woods. One of the things that I'm trying to keep consistent is eating healthy. So I have been making the extra effort to make my lunch as well as my daughter's lunches daily.

In my stainless steel "U-Konserve" lunchbox today :  (Sorry I was hungry and already took a bit out of my wrap)

Organic marinade tofu, raw cheddar cheese and spinach wrapped in a organic wheat and corn tortilla & strawberries. My daughter received pretty much the same in her lunchbox as what I have, but a little different variation as she got yogurt with strawberries and some added kale chips. :)

I rushed to make my lunch this AM as I kept snoozing my alarm and got up later than usual.







I miss being a stay at home mommy. The idea would be me as a work at home mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment