Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's a love hate relationship

The last few days I've been waking up feeling like I've been run over by a truck.  I'm not sure what the cause is.  It's not like I've been partying or anything or working like a madwoman.  I still haven't been very successful in getting up early to workout, but at least I'm still get my workouts in.  I beat myself up in the morning every time I don't manage to get up when I want to.  Ok, so that's mostly everyday!  When I wake up though, I just want to crawl back into to bed this week, but there is no way I can do that with a little adorable two year old counting on me.  Anyway, when I do take some time to workout while my daughter naps, I feel SOOOO much better.  It really is a love hate relationship with working out lately.  Oddly enough it used to just be a love relationship.  Things have changed though.  Life is different.  I can't spend more than an hour working out, no matter how much I want to.  Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment